1. Good safety performance. The medical instrument battery adopts aluminum plastic soft packaging in structure, which is different from the metal shell of liquid battery.
2. The thickness is small, can be thinner. There is a technical bottleneck for liquid lithium-ion batteries to be less than 3.6mm thick, which is not the case for medical device batteries, which can be less than 1mm thick.
3. Light weight, the weight of the medical instrument battery is 40% lighter than the steel shell lithium battery of the same capacity specification, 20% lighter than the aluminum shell battery.
4. The shape can be customized, the medical instrument battery can increase or reduce the thickness of the battery according to the needs of customers, change the shape, flexible and fast.
5. Large capacity, the capacity of the medical instrument battery is 10-15% higher than the steel shell battery of the same size, and 5-10% higher than the aluminum shell battery.
6. The internal resistance is small, through special design, can greatly reduce the resistance of the battery, greatly improve the performance of the battery high current discharge.