See your complete guide for 12v 12ah Lithium ion battery
12v 12ah LiFePO4 Batteries are an ideal update for any 12v 12ah deep cycle battery, and an extraordinary fit for some applications like home alarming systems, camping as well as solar lighting.
The regular SLA has almost 500 cycles. Whereas 12v 12ah lithium iron phosphate batteries keep going so long up to 4000 cycles that the cost per use is a negligible portion of customary batteries.
In this article, you will come to realize why individuals incline toward purchasing 12ah lithium-particle batteries and why it is the most ideal decision nowadays. How about we begin now?
1. What is a 12v 12ah lithium-ion battery?
A 12v 12Ah lithium-ion battery is a latest LifePo4 or LFP based technology battery manufactured under best practices to give you long life cycle in terms of charging and discharging.
12ah is very efficient and effective in terms of providing continuous power for many hours with deep recharging cycle this battery is very highly recommended for many electric appliances.
Fully modern BMS designed based battery useful in many different applications with very high and intense charging rate.
2. What are the different uses of 12v 12ah lithium-ion batteries?
There are many uses of 12 volt 12ah lithium battery and here are some of these uses.
• It can be used in wheelchairs that are operated electrically as this battery can be adjusted anywhere because of its small size.
• 12V 12ah lithium battery can also be used in mobility vehicles like scooters.
• 12v 12ah is also installed in different power generators that are used to generate power for their power generating purpose.
• Different lights that work through solar power system they can be lighted as well with the help of 12ah lithium ion battery.
• Different ground machines that are used for ground purpose like floor polishing, floor cleaning and others they use 12v 12Ah lithium battery to operate successfully.
• In UPS system 12ah lithium-ion battery is also useful for providing energy backup to be used for later purpose in UPS system.
• Different fishing boats also use marine lithium batteries to operate multiple fishing gear.
3. What are the different benefits of a 12v 12ah lithium-ion battery?
12v 12Ah lithium-ion battery is very beneficial as compared to other batteries like lead acid batteries.
Here are some of the benefits that you can get by using 12v 12ah lithium battery.
• 12v 12ah will be cost effective in terms of providing you long usage when charged up to maximum as it will have same KWH power as lead acid battery.
• You can easily replace 12v 12Ah lead acid battery with 12v 12Ah lithium-ion battery providing you better usage experience and better lifecycle.
• Self-discharging system make sure that no degradation will happen and electric charge can be stored easily without any loose of current.
• This battery is lighter in weight and provides you the same amount of current as the 12v 12ah large size lead acid battery is providing.
• A 12v 12Ah will cost you from 105 to 115 USD but it will last 3 times longer than a normal lead acid of AGM battery.
• 12v 12Ah will have maximum amount of charging rate as compared to other lead acid batteries.
• As the battery is designed and developed under BMS system so, it is safer and secure for you to use it any kind of circumstances.
4. What Are Volts And Milli amp-Hours of 12v 12ah lithium-ion battery?
In terms of voltage level in 12v 12Ah lithium-ion battery will have 12 volts having 4 cells connected in series making a nominal voltage of 12.8.
This battery will have higher voltage as compared to lead acid battery voltage. 12Ah in the battery means “ampere hours” that means if you use this battery when fully discharged at 12 volts it will consume 12 ampere hour for one hour.
And when the voltage level falls to 10.8v due to cut off then you will need to recharge it because if you don't the battery will be damaged.
5. How Long Do Typical 12v 12ah Batteries Last?
12v 12Ah lithium-ion battery is made up of typical lithium cells it can remain last between 8 to 10 years providing you lifecycle of 4,000 rechargeable cycle.
If you use this battery according to the given guide manual you can utilize it for more than 10 years by getting maximum output from it.
A fully charged 12v 12Ah lithium battery can provide you continuous amount of energy for 4 or 5 hours providing you the 80% depth of discharge.
The deep cycle lead acid battery can do the same but only by providing you with the heavier weight.
In terms of long lifecycle and lasting time 12Ah lithium-ion battery is always the top contender in terms of better charging and recharging rate and greater energy density.
6. Can I Recycle My Old 12v 12ah Battery? How?
Yes, you can replace or recycle your 12v 12Ah lithium-ion battery but instead of doing it all by yourself you need to give it any battery household or the firm that works with lithium battery recycling process.
Because lithium present in these batteries is very reactive and will be hazardous for you to recycle by your own.
Lithium is very reactive and difficult to control when temperature is very high, charging voltage also high and short circuit in battery cells may happen.
Depending upon the size and voltage level of lithium-ion battery it will be difficult to control and vice versa.
7. The Do's And Don't s Of 12v 12ah Battery Use?
12v 12Ah lithium battery is protectively manufactured under the BMS system that ensures that it can be used in different environment depending up on the voltage level that you required.
Comparing its electrical parameters with other AGM batteries, this lithium battery is very useful and can easily replace lead acid battery or AGM battery having smaller size and can be easily adjusted in any way like upside down, vertical, or horizontal.
12v lithium battery is manufactured under the best practices and quality standards certification of CE, UN and ROHS that facilitates you with low self-discharge rate per month.
Lithium-ion present in 12Ah lithium battery makes it very secure and safe to use as the risk of getting any kind of electric shock and explosion is very low.
8. Explain the different characteristics of a 12v 12ah lithium-ion battery?
best 12 volt 12ah lithium battery is a LIfePo4 technology based battery with lighter weight and high energy density rate having nominal voltage of 12.8.
Weight of 12ah lithium battery is almost 1.55 KG and it can store electrical energy up to 153.6Wh. Cylindrical cells that are made up for extreme weather conditions are used in the manufacturing of the battery and these cells are waterproof.
The continuous rate of discharging current is 18A while the maximum discharge rate is 36A. The amount of maximum current that is required to charge the battery is 12 ampere.
12v 12Ah lithium battery is very flexible having 16 packs connected in parallel mode and 4 in the series.
Outer casing is made with silicon material that makes your battery secure from getting any kind of external damage and stains.
Greater lifecycle as compared to other lead acid or AGM battery types with same energy type.
9. How long does a 12v 12ah lithium battery last if i continuously use it?
As the 12v 12Ah lithium-ion battery takes 2.4A of current in charging process so, if the battery is fully charged and you want to use on the continuous terms then it will provide you 5 hours of usage depending up on the appliances or the specific usage.
If you use one single device having 12Amp of current at the constant rate then it can facilitate you for at least 3 hours with the constant amount of current.
When the voltage level drops from 14.6v to 10.8v then you will be required to charge the battery as the battery will start providing lesser amount of current.
10. Are lithium batteries better than AGM?
Lithium-ion batteries are better than AGM batteries here are some following difference points between lithium battery and AGM battery.
11. Is there a deep-cycle in a 12v 12ah lithium-ion battery?
Yes, a lithium battery which is manufactured with iron phosphate and lithium can be deep discharged.
It provides you longer lifecycle as compared to lead acid battery with 2000 to 6000 lifecycles charging and discharging ratio.
Lightweight of 12v 12Ah lithium battery makes it more demanding as compared to larger and heavy weight lead acid battery.
BMS built in system of deep cycle LifePo4 12v 12ah lithium ion battery makes it safe from overcharging, deep discharging, over-heating and over-loading of current flow.
It can be easily used in different RV's and other off grid appliances like heating ovens, street lights working via solar power system and other applications.
That's the complete guide to tell you all about the 12v 12Ah lithium-ion battery in terms of its uses and other characteristics.