This DMEGC 18650 battery 3.7V 2900mAh 7.4wh cell has a massively high cycle life at 1000 cycles to 80% capacity (see capacity vs cycle life chart below). A wide range of use laptops, walkie-talkies, portable DVDs, instruments, audio equipment, aircraft models, toys, video cameras, digital cameras and other electronic equipment. this is a highly recommended cell for battery packs.
|DMEGC 18650 battery 2950mAh Flat Top 3.7V 7.4wh cell|
|Positive Terminal||Flat Top|
|The discharge rate||3C|
|Nominal Voltage||3.7 V|
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.75 V|
|Cycle life||>1000 cycles|
|Approx. Dimensions||18.25mm x 64.95mm|
About DMEGC 18650 battery 3.7V 2950mAh 7.4wh cell WARNING:
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Do not use and leave the cell near a heat source such as fire or heater.
- Do not use or leave the cell under the blazing sun (or in heated car by sunshine).
- Do not use or leave the cell at very high temperature conditions (e.g., strong direct sunlight or a vehicle in extremely hot conditions). Otherwise, it can overheat or catch fire or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
- Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the cell.
- Don’t immerse the cell in water and seawater. Please put it in cool and dry environment if no using.
- Don’t reverse the positive and negative terminals KEEP AWAY
- Do not disassemble or modify the cell.
- Do not transport or store the cell together with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins, coins, etc.
- Make sure the cell is not with conspicuous damage or deformation.
- Don’t connect the cell to an electrical outlet directly.
- If the cell leaks and the electrolyte splashes into the eyes, rinse the eyes with clean running water immediately for at least 15 minutes, and go to hospital for treatment if necessary.
- Mixed use of cells of different types is not allowed.
- Keep the cell away from babies
- Do not directly solder the cell and pierce the cell with a nail or other sharp object
- Do not strike, throw or trample the cell.
- Use the cell charger specifically for that purpose when charging.
- Please separate cells of different electrochemical systems from one another when disposing of secondary cells.
- Clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use if the cell terminals are dirty. Otherwise power failure or charge failure may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
- Cells should be removed from the device or charger immediately and not used again if they are over heat, give off odor, discolor or deform, or appear abnormally in any way during use, charging and storage.
- The cell replacement shall be done only by either cell supplier or device supplier instead of the user.
- Please tape the terminals to insulate cells before discarding them in case of fire and explosion.
- Do not use cells in strong electrostatic and magnetic occasions, otherwise, it can cause safety problems easily.
- Use of damaged cells is not permitted.
- Make sure package designing will not cause cell damages.
- Cell packing should be conducted strictly according to level range, any misuse of different levels should not be permitted.
- Disassembling cells from pack or module is not permitted unless under the guidance of professional technicians.